He Reigns!

Monday, April 30, 2018

Wars & Rumors of Wars



"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory. And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
~Matthew 24:29-31

I have always been fascinated with the end of life as we know it here on planet Earth. The wars, rumors of wars, and all of the other things that must take place before Jesus Christ returns. I was raised to believe in the pre-tribulation rapture theory that all Christians will be called off the earth before any of the really bad stuff happens. In 1995, the Lord began to show me things that changed my mind. I no longer believe that Christians are exempt from what is coming in the last days. If you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, I'm not here to change your mind. If I'm correct, you'll know soon enough, and if you're correct, it's not going to matter to either of us. The reason I bring it up is because today, April 30, 2018, a nuke was dropped on Syria. The situation has hit critical mass. 

The reason I'm writing this is because our lives may change very soon in ways we could never imagine. No matter what we believe about our futures, we have to be more concerned with our eternal future. Whether a pre-tribulation rapture, a mid-tribulation rapture, or a post-tribulation rapture, our eternal destination is being determined right now.

"For He says, "In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2)."

No matter where you are or what you've done, the heart of God is calling out to you. We don't know what tomorrow will bring or if we'll be here to see it. However, we do know none of us are getting out of here alive, and the choice we make right now will determine our eternal future. Jesus is calling out to you, don't ignore Him. 

"Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God, who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of His own purpose and grace, which He gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:8-10)."

Read 2 Samuel 9-11; Matthew 24

©2018 Marie McGaha

2 comments:

  1. I have come to believe there will be no pre-trib rapture as well. It's a nice thought, join Jesus in the air before the End Time plages and the rise of the Anti-Christ. But I believe that will be part of the winnowing. Some pastor friends believe it will be part of the great falling away...because they are not raptured, they will turn from God. God gave us a vision of many sanctuaries for believers all over the world. It's my hope people are preparing as we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you reading my post. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by!