He Reigns!

Monday, February 19, 2018

He's Calling

"I must perform my vows to you, O God I will render thank offerings to you. For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."
~Psalm 56:12-13

Prior to dedicating my life to the Lord, the way I lived had earned me a place in hell. In fact, I deserved that place just like we all do, because every one of us have 'sinned and fall short of the glory of God' (Romans 3:23). None of us are worthy of God's great love and if not for Christ's sacrifice on the Cross, none of us would have the slightest chance of making it to Heaven. We are flawed -- fatally flawed. It doesn't matter what we've done, from the most sadistic murderer to the sweetest cookie-baking granny; if we haven't accepted Jesus as our Savior, we will never be good enough to step into Heaven.

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (1John 1:8)."

Fooling ourselves into thinking the Bible is no longer relevant, or that we don't need Jesus is one of the greatest lies the devil has perpetrated on mankind since Christ rose from the grave. And, as time draws nearer to the end of days foretold in Revelation, the lies and schemes of satan grows. We see it all around us all over the world, yet we blame God and deny Christ instead of getting on our knees and asking forgiveness. 

"If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

We are all called to be God's people through Jesus Christ, and if we were to all repent and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, this would be a very different world. Heed the call of Christ today and change the world one soul at a time.

Read
Leviticus 11:1-13:46

A Year of Blessings by Marie McGaha
©2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by!