He Reigns!

Monday, January 15, 2018

No Place I'd Rather Be

"Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings,
    ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name;
    worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness."
~Psalm 29:1-2

I love reading the Psalms. They magnify the Lord in ways that makes my heart beat with joy. It's also how I feel when singing worship songs. It brings me into God's presence; a one on one meeting with the Most High, and my spirit soars within me. We are to enter His courts with thanksgiving and praise (Psalm 100:4), showing Him our love and devotion for all He's done in our lives, and respect for who He is as Lord of our lives.

Our praise and worship is an offering to the Lord, and our voices are a sweet sound to Him, no matter what type of voice or whether you can carry a tune. To God, we a are beautiful melody. We are His ultimate creation; His most prized possession, and His ultimate desire is a personal relationship with us. Ponder that for a moment -- the King of Glory desires nothing more than to spend time with you! And there is no place I would rather be!

"No place I'd rather be
No place I'd rather be
No place I'd rather be
Than here in Your Love
Here in Your Love
So set a fire down in my soul
That I can't contain and I can't control
I want more of You, God
I want more of You, God"
~Set A Fire by Will Reagan

Read
Genesis 40-41

A Year of Blessings by Marie McGaha
©2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by!